During the fall and spring semester, D’Youville College will prompt its student followers to share photography on either Instagram or Twitter related to a specific theme. To participate, students must share photos that relate to the most recent prompt using the hashtag #MyDYC. Students may share more than one photo per prompt.
All current students who post photos related to the contest prompts using the hashtag #MyDYC on Instagram or Twitter during the contest period will be eligible to win. Students with private Instagram accounts can participate in the contest. To be eligible, they must follow @dyouvillecollege and send a screenshot of their photo as a direct message.
A winner from each contest prompt will be selected by the D’Youville College Social Media and Communications team.
Contest Rules and Eligibility
- Participants must be current D’Youville College students.
- Participants with private Instagram accounts can participate in the contest. To be eligible they must send @dyouvillecollege a screenshot of their photo and caption as a direct message.
- Participants may submit more than one photo per prompt.
- All submissions must be original content belonging to the submitting student.
- All submissions must use the hashtag #MyDYC
- Photos depicting individuals other than the student submitting the photo must first be approved by those individuals. If those individuals object, the student should not submit the photo.
- Photo submissions may be reposted by @dyouvillecollege or @dyouville (Twitter). Reposting of photos does not indicate the photo has been selected as the contest winner or will be selected as a contest winner.
- The contest will end at 11:59pm of the date advertised for each contest.
- Winners will be chosen by the Social Media and Communications staff at the end of each contest. Winners will be contacted directly by a member of the staff by email.
- By participating in this contest, participants give D’Youville College the right to use their content in D’Youville College publications, including by not limited to, the D’Youville College website, Admissions publications, and D’Youville College social media accounts.
Acceptance of Terms
These are the official Terms and Conditions of the photo challenge. You should read and understand these Terms and Conditions before submitting an entry. By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that you understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
For questions or concerns regarding this contest, contact Erin Hanaburgh, Coordinator of Enrollment Management Communications and Social Media, at email@example.com.