Teaching and Learning Book List
- Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers Angelo, Thomas A.
- Collaborative Learning Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty Barkley, Elizabeth F.
- Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses Fink, L. Dee
- Dynamic Lecturing: Research-Based Strategies to Enhance Lecture Effectiveness (The Excellent Teacher Series) Doyle, Terry
- Game-Based Teaching and Simulation in Nursing and Health Care Bauman PhD RN, Eric B.
- Getting Started With Team-Based Learning Ostafichuk, Pete
- How Learning Works: Seven Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching Ambrose, Susan A.
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning Brown, Peter C.
- Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty Barkley, Elizabeth F.
- Small Teaching: Everyday Lessons from the Science of Learning Lang, James M.
- Teach Students How to Learn: Strategies You Can Incorporate Into Any Course to Improve Student Metacognition, Study Skills, and Motivation McGuire, Saundra Yancy
- Teaching College: The Ultimate Guide to Lecturing, Presenting, and Engaging Students Eng, Dr. Norman
- Teaching Nursing: Developing A Student-Centered Learning Environment Young PhD RN, Lynne E.
- Teaching for Learning: 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success Howell Major, Claire
- The Discussion Book: 50 Great Ways to Get People Talking Brookfield, Stephen D.
- The Learning Challenge: How to Guide Your Students Through the Learning Pit to Achieve Deeper Understanding (Corwin Teaching Essentials) Nottingham, James A.
- Transformative Learning in Nursing: A Guide for Nurse Educators Morris EdD RN CNE, Arlene H.
- What Great Teachers Do Differently: 17 Things That Matter Most Whitaker, Todd
- What the Best College Teachers Do Bain, Ken
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning