The D’Youville Pedagogical Playbook
A Resource Collection for College Faculty
About the Pedagogical Playbook
The ITI and the ITI Advisory Committee are developing a new project: The Pedagogical Playbook – a D’Youville Playbook Initiative previously submitted at the 2020 Ideation Huddle. The Pedagogical Playbook will be a video resource for faculty to share tips, tools, and teaching stories with one another – “faculty helping faculty”. Our goal is to gather at least one video per academic department. Please consider submitting a short video (5-25 minutes) with the ITI. Suggested topics below:
- Tell us about a lesson that goes really well every time.
- Tell us about how you connect with your students.
- Tell us about a challenge you faced one day in the classroom.
- What has your online lab experience been like?
- What has teaching online been like for you?
- What are some teaching tools you can’t live without?
- What are some resources or tips you can share with your colleagues?
Share your story!
Our goal is to collect one story from each department by the start of the Spring 2021 semester. Will you help us? Simply submit a video link to the form to the right.