We are excited to welcome faculty and staff to apply for the Fall 2018 class of the Leadership Buffalo Essentials program! This is an amazing opportunity to enhance leadership skills, learn about the Buffalo area and network with colleagues.

Here is what some of the Spring 2018 participants said about their involvement with LBE:

• “The LBE program got us out from behind the desk and opened our eyes to all the good work that is being done in the City of Buffalo. I felt a renewed sense of pride in our community that serves as a collaborative model, and has become stronger for it by making it a better place to live, work and prosper.”
  • “This was a fantastic experience. I have lived in the Buffalo area my entire life, and yet had not experienced so many of the organizations and experiences that the city has to offer. I am grateful to have learned more about what makes our community such a special one.”
  • “ LB Essentials was an experience that I will draw from throughout the remaining of my professional career. It highlighted communities underserved, resources available to communities and how I could become involved in my community.”

Visit the website for more information and to apply!  https://www.leadershipbuffalo.org/dyouville