Email sent on 10/27 by Jeremiah Davie
Please find the Agenda for the Senate’s Friday, October 16th, 2020 Meeting attached. As scheduled business, we will discuss the following items:
- Vote on Proposed Senate Bylaw Amendment to Article IV, Section 2.
- Rationale: To include emeriti faculty in the list of people invited to the faculty forum meetings
- This proposed bylaw change vote will occur on October 30th.
- Academic Policies Motion: To approve graduate faculty certification for Dr. Naheed Ali-Sayeed, Clinical Assistant Professor
- Rationale: Senate Curriculum Committee has reviewed Dr. Naheed Ali-Sayeed’s CV and recommended her for Certified Graduate Faculty status.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact your departmental Senators.
Jeremiah Davie, PhD
Associate Professor of Biology
Department of Biology and Mathematics
President – Faculty Senate
716-829-8327 | email@example.com